Regional Director of Clinic Operations
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Legacy Community Health is looking for a Senior Director of Clinic Operations for our various clinical regions in the Houston area
About the Position
The Senior Director of Regional Operations will be responsible for the financial and operational success of your assigned outpatient geriatric practices. As the Senior Clinical Operations Director, you will ensure the direction and implementation of operating policies and procedures under the direction of the Vice President of Operations. The Senior Director of Clinic Operations takes the lead in implementing site-specific action plans, budgets, and tactics for assigned practices. You will also supervise various Site Directors in order to coach, guide, and assist them in managing their assigned clinic. This position will also require you to travel to your assigned practices during the work week to support the work and operations of the clinics in addition to maintaining the continuity of standards and procedures that contribute to the practice's overall success.
- Central Houston
- East Houston
- West Houston
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- 24-hour travel assistance
- Paid Time Off
- PTO Exchange for 403(b) Retirement contributions, Student loan payments, Tuition, or Leave sharing donations
- Company holidays (9 days + 1 floating day)
- Bereavement Leave
- And more
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, or related discipline
- Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare preferred and may substitute for 2 years of management experience
- 7 - 10 years of experience managing a clinic's practice operations
- Experience with fiscal management and cost control; marketing and practice development; strategic planning; and human resource management
- Knowledge of business and care models supporting value-based care
- Knowledge of legal issues related to clinical practice operations, employment law, and fraud/abuse rules
- Knowledge of project planning and the ability to coordinate various projects and activities
About Legacy Community Health
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Legacy Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.