Senior Clinical Medical Director
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Be a part of driving healthy change in our communities
Earn up to $180,000 in Loan Repayment Assistance!
About the Position
As Senior Clinical Medical Director with Legacy Community Health, you will lead, support, and manage all of our site clinic medical directors through the administration of clinical practice for providers across all primary care service lines. This position works closely with operational and nursing leadership at both the site and regional levels. As Senior Clinical Medical Director, you will also serve as the responsible clinical leader at clinics without a CMD.
Legacy is a proud employer sponsor of TACHC Loan Repayment program for physicians and therapists, where eligible employees can earn up to $180,000 in loan repayment assistance.
- Support, mentor, and coach clinical medical leaders by providing direct supervision
- Support the managing of schedule optimization, provider behavior and professionalism, and clinical workflow implementation and optimization
- Ensure providers are educated on new initiative and provide support through implementation alongside the Clinical Medical Directors
- Maintain a clinical FTE of 3 days per week and 2 days of administration
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care
- Subsidized gym membership
- 24-hour travel assistance
- Paid Time Off
- PTO Exchange Program - gives you the option to convert a portion of your accrued but unused PTO hours toward several different benefits and causes, based on your priorities
- Company holidays (9 days + 1 floating day)
- Bereavement Leave
- Loan Repayment Assistance - up to $180,000 in loan repayment through the Texas Loan Repayment Program
- And more!
- Medical Doctorate (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school
- Current Texas licensure
- Board Certified in a Primary Care Speciality (Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Adult Medicine, or Family Practice)
- 5 years of clinical experience, post-residency
- 5 years of leadership or management experience
- Community healthcare experience
- Experience supporting clinical programs across departments
About Legacy Community Health
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Legacy Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
3 Minute Application and No Account Needed!