Director of Clinical Operations
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Legacy Community Health is looking for a Director of Clinical Operations for several of our locations in the Houston area
About the Position
The Director of Clinical Operations at Legacy Community Health will be responsible for the financial and operational success of the assigned clinic. You will ensure the direction and implementation of operating policies and initiatives under the direction of the Vice President of Operations. As the Site Director, you will actively participate and assist practice managers in developing Site-Specific Action Plans, budgets, and tactics. You will also supervise various Operations Managers in addition to providing coaching, guidance, and assistance in managing their assigned office location. The Director of Clinical Operations must also be prepared to spend designated times at the practice location in order to support the work and operations of the clinic for success.
- Deer Park: a Level 1 clinic located at 3430 Center St, Deer Park, TX 77536
- Montrose: a Level 3 clinic located at 1415 California St, Houston, TX 77006
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- 24-hour travel assistance
- Paid Time Off
- PTO Exchange for 403(b) Retirement contributions, Student loan payments, Tuition, or Leave sharing donations
- Company holidays (9 days + 1 floating day)
- Bereavement Leave
- And more
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, or related discipline
- Master's Degree (MHA or MBA) preferred
- 3 years of leadership experience managing a clinic's practice operations
- Experience with fiscal management and cost control; marketing and practice development; and strategic planning and human resource management
About Legacy Community Health
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Legacy Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.