Clinic Operations Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Legacy Community Health is looking for a Clinic Operations Manager for several of our locations in the Houston area
About the Position
The Clinic Operations Manager at Legacy Community Health provides operational support for their assigned clinic. You will accomplish this by managing support staff, supporting the management of provider schedules, improving patient access, assisting in streamlining support staff workflows, and tracking various metrics. The Operations Manager works closely with leadership across the organization to oversee and develop strategies for advancing and improving support and activities of your assigned service line.
- Montrose Clinic: 1415 California St, Houston, TX 77006
- Southwest Clinic: 6441 High Star, Houston, TX 77074
- Baytown Clinic: 4301 Garth Rd, Ste 400, Baytown, TX 77521
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- 24-hour travel assistance
- Paid Time Off
- PTO Exchange for 403(b) Retirement contributions, Student loan payments, Tuition, or Leave sharing donations
- Company holidays (9 days + 1 floating day)
- Bereavement Leave
- And more
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, or related discipline
- Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare may substitute for 2 years of experience
- Certifications or licensure applicable to your area of responsibility
- 3 years of experience in healthcare setting
- 2 years of experience in administration and supervision of staff, preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and EHRS, preferred
About Legacy Community Health
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Legacy Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.