Department: Information Technology
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Legacy Community Health is looking for a ServiceNow Architect or Engineer to join our IT team
About the Position
The ServiceNow Architect at Legacy Community Health will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform in order to ensure maximum benefit and smooth workflow functions across the organization in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and IT Operations. You will serves as the liaison and promoter of ServiceNow across all departments at Legacy Community Health. In addition to that, the ServiceNow Engineer will improve the functionality and related processes to improve the value of ServiceNow throughout our organization.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- 24-hour travel assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Company holidays (9 days + 1 floating day)
- Bereavement Leave
- And more
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
- 2 years of experience implementing ITIL / ITSM best practices, processes, and tools in conjunction with ServiceNow
- ServiceNow or equivalent certifications
- May include IT Service Management, Certified Systems Administrator, and Certified Application Developer and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- 2 years of experience architecting enterprise ServiceNow solutions
- 5 years of experience developing enterprise ServiceNow solutions, including scripting, programing, and administering ServiceNow
About Legacy Community Health
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Legacy Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.